Palomar Health Medical Group is a multi-specialty, not-for-profit health care organization effectively operating as the outpatient arm of the Palomar Health integrated healthcare system and reflects our dedication to enhance the health and well-being of people living in our communities. We specialize in offering high-quality, individualized treatment close to home.
The organization combines the strengths of the formerly named Arch Health Medical Group and Graybill Medical Group to serve more than 186,000 patients who can access the award-winning skills of more than 200 primary and specialty care providers located in 20 locations in 12 cities and neighborhoods throughout northern San Diego County.
Frequently Asked Questions
To heal, comfort, and promote health in the communities we serve.
Palomar Health will be the health system of choice for patients, physicians, and employees, recognized nationally for the highest quality of clinical care and access to comprehensive services.
- Compassion - Providing comfort and care
- Integrity - Doing the right thing for the right reason
- Teamwork - Working together toward shared goals
- Excellence - Aspiring to be the best
- Service - Serving others and our community
- Trust - Delivering on promises